its a love story baby just say yes

we were both young when i first saw you i close my eyes and the flashb
ack starts im standing there on a balcony of summer air see the light
s, see the party the ball gowns i see you make your way through the cr
owd you say hello little did i know that you were romeo you were thro
wing pebbles and my daddy said stay away from juliet and i was crying
on the staircase begging you please don't go, and i said romeo take m
e somewhere we can be alone i'll be waiting all theres left to do is r
un you'll be the prince and i'll be the princess its a love story baby
just say yes so i sneak out to the garden to see you we keep quiet b
ecause we're dead if they knew so close your eyes lets keep this down
for a little while cause you were romeo i was a scarlet letter and my
daddy said stay away from juliet but you were everything to me and i w
as begging you please don't go and i said romeo take me somewhere we
can be alone i'll be waiting all theres left to do is run you be the p
rince and i'll be the princess its a love story baby just say yes Rom
eo save me they're trying to tell me how to feel this love is difficul
t, but its real Don't be afraid we'll get out of this mess It's a lo
ve story Baby, just say yes oh oh I got tired of waiting wondering
if you were ever coming around my faith in you is fading When I met
you on the outskirts of town And I said Romeo save me ive been feel
ing so alone Ill keep waiting for you but you never come Is this in
my head, I don't know what to think he knelt to the ground and pulled
out a ring And said Marry me Juliet you'll never have to be alone
I love you and that's all I really know I talked to your dad you'll
pick out a white dress It's a love story Baby, just say yes Oh, oh
, oh, oh, oh We were both young when I first saw you

No comments:

Post a Comment